Before you clicked on this post to read, it means that you are probably searching for How you can Add a Widget on an iPhone or an Android phone, however, luck has brought you here because we are going to provide and guide you through the process of doing that.
For those who don’t actually know what a phone widget is, below is the simple definition of a phone widget, be it an iPhone or Andriod
Android widgets or iPhone widgets are mini-apps that run on your Android/iPhone Home screens.
widgets mostly display data and take up more space than a single icon. Weather widgets, for example, display information about local weather forecasts.
Now let’s move on to the main business of this post.
How to Add Widget on iPhone and Android
- Locate a Home Screen that has room for the app you want to create a shortcut for.
- Hold your finger on the screen for a few seconds.
- Select Activate on the Home Screen
- Apps to Consider
- Select the app you’d want to add to your Home Screen.
- Swipe right on your Home or Lock screen, or pull down your Notification Center, to see the widgets.
Scroll down to the bottom of your widget list.
- From the menu, choose “Edit.”
- To add a widget, scroll down and hit the green “+” button.
- Select “Done” from the drop-down menu.
Finally, we have been able to carefully list out the steps you should follow if you are looking for how to Add Widget on iPhone and Android.
However, feel free to use to comment section below to mention any problem you encounter while trying to Add a Widget to your iPhone or Android phone if you come across any because we are always ready to answer all of your questions and give you solutions.
If you like this blog, don’t forget to subscribe to it or bookmark it so you can stay updated with our latest post..