Most time some people contacts becomes unneeded or not valid anymore because of several reasons which could also include the lost of the SIM card. In this case, you may want to delete such a contact out of your tecno phone.
After reading this article, you will know the fastest method on How to Delete Contacts on Tecno Android Phone
How to Delete Contacts on Tecno Android Phone using the Contacts App
Your Techno Andriod phone contact app has so many functionalities and does not only perform the duty of storing your contacts.
You can also delete directly from your Tecno phone contacts mobile application, and below are the steps on How to Delete Contacts on Tecno Android Phone using the Contact App or Phonebook
Delete one Android contact at a time
- Simply tap the Contacts App to use it.
- Scroll through the list of contacts until you find the contact you want to delete. The contacts are arranged in alphabetical order for the most part.
- Hold down the name of the contact you want to delete once you’ve found it > A menu of options will appear on the screen > Choose “Delete” > When you press the “OK” button, the contact will be deleted from your Android phone.
Delete multiple Android contacts
- After you’ve opened the Contacts App, press the menu button (three vertical dots). A variety of options will be provided to you. Each contact will have an unchecked box next to it when you hit “Delete.” The Edit option (not the three vertical dots) may be present on some Android phones; tap it to see the unchecked box.
- By pressing the box, you can select the contacts you want to delete. You can deselect a contact if you don’t want to delete it by tapping it again > Tap “OK” > “Delete Selected Contacts” > “Delete Selected Contacts” > “Delete Selected Contacts” > Tap “Delete” to confirm.
Delete all Android contacts
- Some Android smartphones also have a “Delete All” option. Navigate to the Contacts app > Choose “Edit” > “All,” which will select all entries > Select “Delete” to get rid of everything.
- If you’re tired of using Android phones because of their small screens and inability to see all information at once, you may delete Android contacts more quickly and precisely on a computer. To learn how to do it, look at the second technique.
How to Delete WhatsApp Contacts on Android
If you still want to delete a contact from WhatsApp, delete the contacts from your Android phone. Here’s how to delete WhatsApp contacts on Android:
- Go to the contacts page on your Android phone and find the contact you wish to delete.
- To get to the contact data page, tap on the contact > From the “Menu” drop-down menu, choose “View in address book.”
- There will be choices to remove the contact from the phone’s address book. Refresh your WhatsApp contact list once you’ve completed deleting the contact to see if it’s still there.
How to Delete Facebook Contacts on Android
Follow the steps below to delete Facebook contacts on Android.
- Go to the Settings app on your Android phone and scroll down to find and select Facebook. The settings for Facebook Sync will appear.
- Select “None” after unchecking the “Sync Contacts” box. As a result of this operation, the synced contacts on your Android device will be removed.