Finding your Wallet Address on Binance can be a little confusing especially for beginners because of how the Binance platform is designed, however, in this article, you will get to know How to Find your Wallet Address on Binance using a faster approved even with the newly updated Binance app.
Basically, to find your wallet address on Binance, all you have to do is locate the fiat section of the particular cryptocurrency you want to buy, find and click on the deposit below and you will find your wallet address.
Sorry to say that most times especially with the newly updated version of the Binance app, you would not be able to find your wallet address using the method above ( that method was the normal way before the app got updated and things changed).
Keep reading this article because soon, you will get to find out that solution to what you are looking for which is actually How to Find your Wallet Address on Binance.
What is Binance
Binance is the world’s biggest cryptocurrency exchange platform that was created in 2017 and is domiciled in the Cayman Islands.
Binance provides a platform for trading various cryptocurrencies and almost all cryptocurrencies are available on the Binance platform.
Even newly launch cryptocurrencies are always listed on the Binance platform after their authentication has been confirmed.
The Binance App
The Binance app is an app that enables you to trade, store or exchange cryptocurrency smoothly.
To save the stress of searching for it and to prevent you from downloading a clone Binance app, use this link to download the app on your device.
Features of the Binance app
According to the Binance blog, below are some of the features of the Binance app
- Faster and Easier Login with QR-Code Scanner. …
- Home Page Icons Customization. …
- One-click Switch between Lite and Pro Versions. …
- Local Settings Support. …
- Earn Passive Income with Binance Earn. …
- Keep Track of All Incoming and Internal Transactions. …
- 24/7 Help and Support.
Is the Binance app safe?
Binance is totally safe and secure to use, however, there are some pros and cons of using the Binance platform for your crypto transactions which are listed below
- The largest exchange in the crypto arena with more than 100 million users
- Accepts debit/credit cards and bank accounts
- Hundreds of trading pairs supported
- A low commission rate of 0.1%
- Top-rated mobile app
- Charges 1.8% to buy crypto with a debit or credit card
- Is currently being investigated by several financial bodies – including the FCA
- Many of its trading instruments are not available to UK residents
- Is not regulated in the UK
- Does not support e-wallets like Paypal
- No stocks or other traditional assets – crypto only
How to Find your Wallet Address on Binance
Our main concern in this article is to find our wallet address which means that you have already created an account with Binance and to receive any cryptocurrency from someone, you will have to send the person your wallet address, just like sending your bank details when you want to receive payment through bank.
What is a Wallet Address
According to News.bitcon,
A wallet address, comprising a string of 26-35 alphanumeric characters, is all it takes to send and receive bitcoin. Any bitcoin address can be used to transfer cryptocurrency to any other address on the network, provided the sender’s wallet software supports that address type.
In this article, we are going to be looking at how we can actually find our bitcoin wallet address on the Binance app. You can use the same procedures to find every other cryptos wallet address on the finance app.
How to find my Bitcoin Wallet address on Binance
To find your BTC wallet address, following the steps below
- Login to your Binance app
- Click on wallet
- Click deposit
- Select BTC ( You can select other cryptos, depending on the wallet address you are looking for)
- Your crypto wallet address will be displayed
- Copy it and send it to whoever is sending you BTC.
The video below will be of great help
How to Find your Wallet Address on Binance is very simple if you follow the steps above, however, if the Binance app gets updated and the method for finding a wallet address changes, we will do our best to make sure that we update this post.
So if you are yet to subscribe to this blog, consider subscribing so that you will receive updates once we publish them.