Since Ezoic removed the 10,000 visits per month requirement, many bloggers decided to monetize their blogs with Ezoic but bloggers that use Blogspot are sucked and asking, How to integrate Ezoic with Blogspot, does Ezoic works on Blogspot? and other questions relating to Ezoic working on Blogspot.
Firstly, if you search the keyword ‘Does Ezoic works on Blogspot‘ on Google, the first result you will see is from Ezoic directly which will tell you that you cannot use Ezoic with Blogspot blog ( you can check out the image below)
According to Ezoic,
We recommend transferring the site to WordPress or a CMS and host known to work with Ezoic if you’re seeking a means to use the Ezoic platform.
And to transfer your Blogspot site to Woespreaa or any CMS provided, you can watch the video below to get the knowledge on how it works,
But then, let’s say that you don’t want to transfer your Blogspot website to WordPress or a CMS, how do you go about integrating Ezoic directly on Blogspot, this is what you are probably asking now.
Luckily, i have discovered a way to make this workout, so don’t worry, because, in this article, i am going to show you how you can successfully Integrate Ezoic on your Blogspot blog and start earning.
How to Integrate Ezoic with Blogspot blog
Below are the three ways on how to integrate Ezoic with Blogspot.
Pasting Code on Relevant pages
- Login to your Ezoic dashboard
- Click on complete setup
- Scroll down and click on integrate
- Select a method for integration
- Copy and Paste the code on every page of your blog as instructed. The code just is pasted like this:
- Login back to your Ezoic Dashboard and the integration process is completed.
Using Nameservers Integration
- 1. Login to your domain dashboard.
- Enter the nameserver section and change the name server to the one given to you by Ezoic.
- Make sure you replace the Nameserver correctly and in the right position.
- Log in to your Ezoic Dashboard and check, if the name server is showing there then wait for about 12 hours; within that time frame, the integration should be done.
Using Ezoic WordPress Hosting App
You can use the Ezoic free WordPress hosting app to move your blogpost website to WordPress.
Content Management System must be WordPress. Please note that support for subdomains (non-www) is not currently possible at the moment.
Benefits of Using Ezoic Hosting
- Unlimited cloud-based memory
- Unlimited cloud-based CPU cores
- Unlimited SSD storage
- Uses PHP 7.4 by default and can be customized to other PHP versions
- Ezoic will stop malware at the DNS level
- Ezoic detects and excludes unsafe content
- The system currently also offers DDoS protection and other security measures
- Sites hosted with Ezoic will also benefit from having tech team members monitor user experience metrics regularly
Basically, they are two ways you can migrate to Ezoic WordPress hosting, which are
- Migrating site via SFTP transfer
- Creating a Blank Site / Manual Transfer
The video below will briefly explain everything you need to know about moving to the free Ezoic hosting app and also show you how to set it up, however, you can continue reading below if you don’t like watching videos.
Migrate site via SFTP transfer
For this method, all you have to do is to share your SSH Key, password (via secure means), and a backup of your database with your Account Manager so that the Ezoic team can start the process of transferring your site manually.
Create Blank Site / Manual Transfer
With this method,
- Ezoic will create an empty WordPress staging site for you, and you are free to add anything you want to it
- Ezoic will provide SFTP access to help you transfer files.
If you have to manually transfer your site, there are different ways you can do so. You could use a WordPress plugin to do most of the work for you. Example plugins are:
You can read more on this setup using this link
Ezoic is an ad network and one of the Best Alternative to Google Adsense just like Foremedia and other ad networks out there.
Before this time, Ezoic required 10 thousand monthly page views to be accepted into their program. However, Ezoic no more requires that, all that is required is unique articles.
so if you are a blogger struggling to get Google Adsense approval and you are sure that your content is unique and original, you can consider trying out Ezoic using this link.
We hope this article on how to integrate Ezoic with Blogspot was helpful and helped you fix your issue, however, if you encounter any problem while trying to integrate Ezoic with your Blogspot blog, you can use the comment section below, we are always ready to answer all of your questions.
If you love our blog and the type of content we post, don’t forget to subscribe to our blog by clicking on the red bell button below.