What is Access Bank?
Access Bank plc, commonly known as Access Bank, is a Nigerian multinational commercial bank, owned by Access Bank Group. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the national banking regulator. Originally a corporate bank, they expanded into personal and business banking in 2012.
How to make money with Access bank?
HIDA is a special deposit account designed to help you save for special projects or emergency funding. A HIDA account allows you to maximise credit interest earned on your savings with tiered interest rates. What this means is that you enjoy higher interest rates on a larger savings balance. The interest earned per annum accrues daily and is payable monthly.
Value-Added Benefits Right For You:
You earn highly competitive interest rates per annum on your available balances payable monthly.
This simply means the more you save the more you earn:
- Less than ₦100,000 @ 4.65% p.a.
- N100,000 – 4,999,999 @ 4.85% p.a.
- N5,000,000 – N49,999,999 @ 5.36% p.a.
- N50,000,000 – N99,999,999 @ 5.50% p.a.
- N100,000,000 – N249,999,999 @ 6.50% p.a.
- ₦250 million and above @ 6.0% p.a.
- Gives you the convenience and flexibility of depositing cash, other banks cheques, and dividend warrants at any of their branches.
- Enjoy 4 free withdrawals without forfeiture of credit interest payment on available balances maintained.
- Encourages you to save as the account does not come with a debit card.
- Convenience of being able to transfer money between your own Access Bank accounts in the branch, online, or over the phone (if you are registered for Access/Diamond online and Access/Diamond mobile).
- Penalty charge of N300 if balance goes below N5,000
What You Need?
- One (1) passport photograph.
- Personal Identification (Any of these):
- – Current National Passport.
- – Driver’s License.
- – National ID Card.
- – Voters’ ID Card.
- – National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Card.
- Resident Permit (for foreign nationals only).
- Address verification: (Any of these)Voters’ ID Card.
- Utility bill (PHCN, NITEL, etc.).
How To Apply For HIDA?
To Apply For HIDA is very simple Your have filled the form from access bank
Click Here To Download The PDF form
NOTE: Please keep visiting this website for more tips on how to make money online